Many women want to know how to get your period using natural solutions that are safe for their health. This may be due to an irregular menstrual cycle, the desire to avoid period-related pain or tension during a one-off event, or to compensate for the side effects of certain medications.
In this article, you will discover several natural methods to encourage the arrival of periods and ensure your daily well-being.
Using plants to trigger periods
There are different plants known for their emmenagogue properties, that is, they help to stimulate blood flow in the uterus, thus causing the arrival of menstruation. Among these plants, we find:
- Sage : this plant is also known to help regulate menstruation and relieve pain.
- Fennel : It is interesting to consume fennel seeds in the form of an infusion to benefit from its virtues.
- Parsley: very common, it has useful properties to facilitate the arrival of periods.
- Yarrow: This plant should be consumed as a herbal tea to trigger menstruation.
Using plants to encourage the arrival of periods
Incorporate spices into your diet
In addition to plants, certain spices can also have an emmenagogue effect on the body. Among them :
- Ginger : This spice is very useful in stimulating blood flow and helping to bring periods quickly.
- Cinnamon: it promotes blood circulation and can therefore contribute to the arrival of periods.
- Clove : thanks to its stimulating properties, it can help trigger menstruation.
- Turmeric: this spice has anti-inflammatory and emmenagogue properties.
Prepare a spice tea to bring on your periods
To maximize the benefits of these spices, prepare a herbal tea with emmenagogic properties:
- Boil a cup of water.
- Add a teaspoon of grated or powdered ginger and a tablespoon of honey.
- Leave to infuse for 10 minutes before straining.
- Drink this infusion twice a day until your period appears.
Consume fruits rich in vitamin C
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for the proper functioning of the body. It also has properties that can promote the arrival of periods:
- It contributes to the production of progesterone, a hormone necessary for the onset of menstruation.
- It strengthens the walls of blood vessels and improves their permeability, thus facilitating blood circulation to the uterus.
To increase your vitamin C intake, favor the consumption of fruits rich in this vitamin, such as:
- Citrus fruits (oranges, lemons, grapefruit, etc.)
- The kiwi
- The papaye
Prepare a vitamin-rich fruit juice to encourage the onset of periods
To take full advantage of the benefits of these fruits, prepare a juice rich in vitamin C:
- Mix a few slices of pineapple, orange juice and a tablespoon of honey in a blender.
- Add a little water if necessary to achieve the desired consistency.
- Drink this juice every morning until your period appears.
Take a hot bath to improve blood circulation
Taking a warm bath can help relax muscles and stimulate blood flow to the uterus.
- Fill your bathtub with warm (but comfortable) water.
- Add a few drops of relaxing essential oil, such as lavender or geranium.
- Immerse yourself in this bath for around twenty minutes, taking the time to relax.
This simple gesture can help you encourage the arrival of your period while giving you a well-deserved moment of relaxation.
Caution regarding self-medication
Keep in mind that even natural remedies can pose risks, especially when self-medicating. Before trying any new method to speed up the arrival of periods, we strongly advise you to consult a doctor or gynecologist. This is especially important when you have pre-existing medical conditions or are taking other medications. Taking care of your health also requires caution and sound medical advice.
Follow a balanced and active lifestyle
To conclude, let us remember that regular physical activity and maintaining a balanced diet are the keys to ensuring good health and a regular menstrual cycle. By following these tips and using the natural methods presented in this article, you will be able to put all the chances on your side to bring in your periods effectively and without danger to your body.